The Women in Energy (WIN) committee aims to promote gender diversity in the oil and gas industry by attracting, retaining and engaging women in the Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) field. We aim to create opportunities for women to enable them to step into leadership roles and pursue their career goals.
The vision of the WIN is to empower women to realize their full potential in the oil and gas industry.
Our vision will be obtained through the progression of our five initiatives including:
- Attract women into Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM)
- Create/market women’s programs in SPE
- Promote women leadership in SPE
- Connect women in technical/leadership positions
- Promote diversity as an industry goal
Committee Chair – Ritika Pawar Biography & In the Spotlight
Committee Vice Chair – Souhila Chetouane Biography & In the Spotlight