Maximising Value Using Innovative Sand Management Technology
Efficiency, Innovation and Data Management
Programme Now Available – Download here.
The 9th SPE SMN Sand Management Euroforum will continue to build on the success of preceding conferences to provide a unique platform for operators, service companies and academics to share knowledge and to help drive forward and develop industry best practice.
Themes may be:
– Design Strategies (e.g. ICV, ICDs, new field design etc.)
– Primary and remedial sand control case studies
– Management strategies (for producers & injectors)
– Topsides management (monitoring, cleaning, treatment, etc.)
With a focus on the innovative, areas of interest may include but not limited to:
• New technologies in sand control and management – workflows, case studies, current status, future technologies
• New or novel interpretation techniques, using data analytics.
• Sand control – selection (methods, criteria and verification), remedial sand control (sand consolidation and insert screens), unconventional resources, heavy oil, HPHT, ICD and sand control reliability analysis
• Sand control fluids – testing, operations, methods, pitfalls, further work
• Sand production prediction – geomechanics, critical draw down prediction and estimating sand volumes – success stories.
• Sand transport – solids lift/sand transport
• Sand management – approach, strategy, development, and implementation
• Sand management surface facilities – design, installation and operation
• Production/operation consideration – well preparation, well shut down, choke management
• Laboratory techniques – sand retention testing, rock strength testing (UCS, thick walled cylinder – TWC)
• Water injectors – sand control, sand production prediction, sand management (monitoring wellbore filling), and operational considerations
• Integrated approach and life cycle thinking
To find out more about exhibition and sponsorship opportunities, please contact the event organisers.
To book click here https://euroforum.sandmanagement.com/
Dunbar Events & Marketing Ltd
Tel: 01224 900035
Full payment of the event rate you have selected must be paid in advance of the event day or you will be asked for payment on registration. If payment is not received then you will not be granted entry to the conference.
We recognise that on occasions delegates will book onto events and subsequently find that they are unable to attend. In these situations we ask that delegates notify us of their need to cancel an event booking as soon as possible.
Our cancellation policy is as follows:
Please send cancellation details to the event organiser by email or by telephone.
Please inform the event organiser if you wish to send a replacement delegate, including their requirements (e.g. dietary, access etc). Please supply their full contact details so that any advance paperwork can be supplied directly to the replacement.
If you notify the organisers of your cancellation up to two weeks prior to the event, we will provide a full refund.
If you notify the organisers of your cancellation less than two weeks prior to the event the full cost will be payable and only delegate substitution will be allowed.
Where you have booked a place and do not attend without notifying the organisers of your cancellation the full fee will be payable.