THE DIGITAL OIL PLATFORM: REDUCE OPERATIONAL COSTS BY OPTIMISING DIGITAL DEVELOPMENTS
17 October 2018, Petrofac Bridge View Office, Aberdeen
ATTEND THIS SEMINAR TO:
• Hear from pioneers in the field including Eni Norge, Petrofac, ABB, OneSubsea and DNV GL
• Learn best practice from end users of digital tools to increase the safety of your operations
• Explore the latest developments in active condition monitoring to reduce operational costs and improve safety in your organisation
• Learn about how to best use and interpret data collected in order to increase production
• Discuss the future of Digital Oil Platforms with operations managers, plant, asset and production engineers from oil and gas companies and solution providers
WITH STABILITY ON THE HORIZON, OPERATORS ARE STARTING TO LOOK AT DEVELOPMENTS IN DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY FOR THE OIL AND GAS SECTOR TO REDUCE COSTS AND INCREASE PRODUCTION.
Attend this seminar to improve the integrity and performance of existing assets by learning about the latest digital tools.
Gain insight into the application of technologies and data analysis techniques in order to develop best practice strategies for your organisation.
Learn more about the latest condition monitoring technologies including robotics to anticipate and avoid potential production problems and reduce costs.
Meet and engage with operations managers, plant, asset and production engineers from oil and gas companies and solution providers.
DOWNLOAD THE FULL PROGRAMME HERE
KEY PROGRAMME HIGHLIGHTS:
• Eni Norge share lessons learnt on the latest barrier monitoring technology for offshore production platforms
• OneSubsea introduce their monitoring methods and discuss its application for subsea oil and gas
• ABB highlight key areas to unlock production efficiency improvements
• Petrofac discuss their application of predictive analytics to compression in order to support uptime improvements
• DNV GL share case studies on improving major hazard awareness and real-time asset integrity management