SPE Aberdeen & IMechE Presents:
How Are COVID-19 Challenges Affecting Integrity Management
This free webinar will featured a panel of operators, service companies and the HSE openly discussing integrity assurance, process containment, service delivery, HSE and maintenance engineering and the impact Covid-19 has had on our business operations. Specific discussions include:
- How COVID-19 has affected Integrity management (inspection and routine maintenance) e.g. TARs postponed, vessel entries deferred, PSV recertification etc?
- Impact on planning/preparation for turnarounds/campaign maintenance
- Impact of supply chain pressures (availability of specialist personnel/materials/equipment)
- Impact on availability of technical support within own organisation, contractors or verifiers?
- Potential long-term consequences of the Pandemic – backlogs, resourcing, loss of experienced staff, move to NII, remote verification etc
The main SPE IMechE Conference on “Hot and Cold – Assuring Fit for Purpose Joints – Welded and Non-Welded Connections” is due to take place on 3rd March 2021. More information can be found at www.spe-aberdeen.org
Webinar Available to View Here.
Presentations Available to Download:
COVID-19 Challenges to Integrity Management. Daniel Shuter, HSE. Download here.
The Operators Perspective. Steve Bage, Total. Download here.
COVID-19 Challenges to Integrity Management. Christian Oram, Elisian Group. Download here.