Collaborate & Educate to Reinstate, Rejuvenate and Optimise Production
The 24th SPE ICoTA Well Intervention Conference, jointly organized by SPE Aberdeen and ICoTA Europe, is the largest and longest established conference of its kind in Europe. With a strong focus on maximising economic recovery (MER), it is increasingly important for companies to demonstrate how they are working collaboratively, efficiently and innovatively. This year, we conducted an exclusive survey with the Operators and identified the following key issues that will be addressed at the conference.
If you have the solutions, answers, examples which address these issues or have other experiences to share then we invite you to submit a short 200 word abstract:
Key Operator Issues
- Improving efficiency for well preparation and pre-rig work
- Intervening in hostile corrosive environments – HP/HT/Deep wells
- Demonstrating the value of data gathering & surveillance to identify opportunities to the decision makers
- What new technology options are out there?
- Well stimulation methods which uses well intervention techniques, including pumping, chemicals and washes
- What are the low cost optimisation techniques?
- Access to platforms. How do you minimize your people and equipment footprints
- Addressing the risk of failure of an intervention or well reinstatement
For more information download the detailed flyer here
Abstracts open 2nd April and will close on 24th August 2018.
Companies are invited to provide abstracts of no more than 200 words for presentations lasting 25 minutes or for the 5 minute Techbyte Session. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or call 01224 646311.
The conference meets the needs for Intervention/Integrity Engineers, Completions Engineers, PEs, subsurface engineers, at a time when technical training and multi-vendor technology workshops have been reduced. It’s a great opportunity for knowledge sharing, personal development, network building and allows engineers to absorb much of what the industry has to offer in one room.
Why is our conference different?
- It’s gained support from the Operators.
- It’s a cost effective training opportunity where CPD points are applicable, essential for your career development.
- It’s a focused conference and you will see genuine benefits from attending.
- It’s a not-for-profit conference where all surplus funds are reinvested to support our future generation of young engineers.
Lanyards Sponsored by:
Coffee Breaks Sponsored by:
Breakfast Sponsored by:
Car Park Sponsored by:
For more information, contact email@example.com
Exhibition Stand Space
Over 75% of space has already been sold! Book now to avoid disappointment! Full list of exhibitors here.
The Conference will be accompanied by a major exhibition of all the latest intervention tools, technologies and services available to the market.
Raise your profile and showcase your capabilities to major operators and service companies. Exhibition space will be located in the high footfall catering area. This year we have introduced an Operator Stall which is an excellent opportunity for delegates to raise any issues or challenges with the Operators.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01224 646311.
Full payment of the event rate you have selected must be paid in advance of the event day or you will be asked for payment on registration. If payment is not received then you will not be granted entry to the conference.
We recognise that on occasions delegates will book onto events and subsequently find that they are unable to attend. In these situations we ask that delegates notify us of their need to cancel an event booking as soon as possible.
Our cancellation policy is as follows:
Please send cancellation details to the event organiser by email or by telephone.
Please inform the event organiser if you wish to send a replacement delegate, including their requirements (e.g. dietary, access etc). Please supply their full contact details so that any advance paperwork can be supplied directly to the replacement.
If you notify the organisers of your cancellation up to two weeks prior to the event, we will provide a full refund.
If you notify the organisers of your cancellation less than two weeks prior to the event the full cost will be payable and only delegate substitution will be allowed.
Where you have booked a place and do not attend without notifying the organisers of your cancellation the full fee will be payable.