Maximising Economic Recovery through surveillance, collaboration, digital analysis and intervention technology.
18-19 November 2020, P&J Live, Aberdeen
The 26th SPE ICoTA European Well Intervention Conference is the largest and longest established conference of its kind in Europe and is attended by a strong mix of disciplines including intervention, integrity, production, completions and subsurface engineers.
2020 Conference Senior Chair – Steve Moir
Junior Chair – Bronson Larkins
Abstracts Open – Closing 10th August!
Abstracts are now open for the 26th SPE ICoTA European Well Intervention Conference.
Digital analysis, surveillance and intervention technology are key industry themes and we want to hear your solutions, technologies and case histories that address these areas:
• Demonstrate the value of data gathering & surveillance to identify opportunities to the decision makers
• Well Integrity – provide examples of technical applications and solutions
• What are the low-cost optimisation techniques?
• Examples of well stimulation methods which uses well intervention techniques, including pumping, chemicals and washes
• How do you improve efficiency for well preparation and pre-rig work for Well Abandonments?
• Examples of intervening in hostile corrosive environments – HP/HT/Deep wells/Heavy Oil
• What new technology options are out there?
• Provide examples of Subsea Well Intervention using LWI
• Provide examples of Remedial sand control
• Examples addressing the risk of failure of an intervention or well reinstatement
• How do you minimize your people and equipment footprints when accessing platforms?
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
Companies are invited to submit abstracts of no more than 200 words for presentations lasting 20 minutes or for 5 minute ‘Techbytes’ (shorter sales-oriented pitches) We would like to encourage abstracts from across Europe, including Denmark, Norway, Spain, Holland and Germany.
To download our ‘Call for Abstracts’ flyer, click here
To begin the submission process, click here
EXHIBITION SPACE AND SPONSORSHIP IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR BOOKING
Space is available on a first come, first served basis. Sizes are below and the exhibition floorplan can be viewed by clicking on the Exhibitor Floorplan
3m x 2m – £1700 + VAT (1 free delegate pass)
6m x 2m – £3000 + VAT (2 free delegate passes)
9m x 2m – £4400 + VAT (3 free delegate passes)
12m x 2m – £5700 + VAT (4 free delegate passes)
Table top stand – £1,200 + VAT (1 free delegate pass)
Platinum Partner – £5,000 + VAT
Event Partner – £3,000 + VAT
Breakfast Sponsor – £1,500 + VAT per day
Coffee Breaks – £2,800 + VAT
Lunch – £2,800 + VAT
Networking Reception – £2,800 + VAT
Delegate Bags – £2,500 + VAT
Stationery Sponsor – £1,500 + VAT
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01224 646311.
Full payment of the event rate you have selected must be paid in advance of the event day or you will be asked for payment on registration. If payment is not received then you will not be granted entry to the conference.
We recognise that on occasions delegates will book onto events and subsequently find that they are unable to attend. In these situations we ask that delegates notify us of their need to cancel an event booking as soon as possible.
Our cancellation policy is as follows:
Please send cancellation details to the event organiser by email or by telephone.
Please inform the event organiser if you wish to send a replacement delegate, including their requirements (e.g. dietary, access etc). Please supply their full contact details so that any advance paperwork can be supplied directly to the replacement.
If you notify the organisers of your cancellation up to two weeks prior to the event, we will provide a full refund.
If you notify the organisers of your cancellation less than two weeks prior to the event the full cost will be payable and only delegate substitution will be allowed.
Where you have booked a place and do not attend without notifying the organisers of your cancellation the full fee will be payable.