SPE ICoTA 28th European Well Intervention Conference
Abstracts Now Open!
Well Intervention, Abandonment, CCUS, Optimisation & Safety are among the key industry themes and we want to hear your solutions, technologies and case histories that address these areas:
- What are the low-cost optimisation techniques?
- Provide examples of Subsea Well Intervention using LWI
- Demonstrate the value of data gathering & surveillance to identify opportunities to the decision makers
- How do you improve efficiency for well preparation and pre-rig work for Well Abandonments?
- Provide examples of Remedial sand control
- Examples of intervening in hostile corrosive environments – HP/HT/Deep Wells/Heavy Oil
- What new technology options are out there?
- Examples of well stimulation methods which use well intervention techniques, including pumping, chemicals and washes
- How do you minimise your people and equipment footprints when accessing platforms?
- Examples addressing the risk of failure of an intervention or well reinstatement
- Europe-wide examples
Companies are invited to submit abstracts of no more than 200 words for presentations lasting 20 minutes or for 5 minute ‘Techbytes’ (shorter sales-oriented pitches) We would like to encourage abstracts from across Europe, including Denmark, Norway, Spain, Holland and Germany.
Abstracts are now open. To begin the abstract process, click here.
To view the Call for Abstracts flyer, download it here.
WHY GET INVOLVED?
- Largest and longest established conference of its kind in Europe
- Original Operator stand – talk to 10 Operators across two days
- High quality presentations with numerous Operator case histories
- Panel sessions, short techbytes and e-poster sessions
- Exhibition showcasing the latest technologies
- Cost effective training counting towards CPD
- Support the industry – ICoTA Europe and SPE Aberdeen are not for profit associations.
SPONSORSHIP AND EXHIBITION SPACE
ICoTA Europe and SPE Aberdeen are both not for profit associations. They reinvest surplus funds to help support not only today’s engineers, but also our future generation. To view all sponsorship and exhibition information, download the flyer here.
To contact the organisers, email email@example.com or call 01224 646311.
Full payment of the event rate you have selected must be paid in advance of the event day or you will be asked for payment on registration. If payment is not received then you will not be granted entry to the conference.
We recognise that on occasions delegates will book onto events and subsequently find that they are unable to attend. In these situations we ask that delegates notify us of their need to cancel an event booking as soon as possible.
Our cancellation policy is as follows:
Please send cancellation details to the event organiser by email or by telephone.
Please inform the event organiser if you wish to send a replacement delegate, including their requirements (e.g. dietary, access etc). Please supply their full contact details so that any advance paperwork can be supplied directly to the replacement.
If you notify the organisers of your cancellation up to two weeks prior to the event, we will provide a full refund.
If you notify the organisers of your cancellation less than two weeks prior to the event the full cost will be payable and only delegate substitution will be allowed.
Where you have booked a place and do not attend without notifying the organisers of your cancellation the full fee will be payable.