Topsides UK 2021
Maintaining Effective, Safe, and Efficient Operations with Limited Resources
Programme Now Available – Download Here.
Topsides UK continues to bring together industry bodies, operators, supply chain and contractors to share knowledge, pain points, solutions, and innovations for the benefit of the wider industry.
With the current restrictions to personnel on board (POB), and associated challenges that this brings to production and efficiency targets which have remained the same, the industry has continued to find new and innovative ways of maintaining operations.
Working practices may have changed forever because of Covid-19, and this year’s conference programme will bring together technical experts from both within and out with the industry to share case studies and lessons learned from the past 12 months. The supply chain will give us an insight into the products and services they have been developing to support the new industry norms and showcase solutions to real problems.
This year, topics include, but are not limited to:
- Lessons learned from other low-margin, high-hazard industries?
- Case histories of energy transition application in current topsides assets
- Familiarise installation end-users with new technologies – create a “pull”
- Finding, sharing and adopting solutions that are already out there
- The role of technology with reduced POB
- Tools or best practises around activity prioritisation
- Tools or best practises around operational risk management
- People/health and wellbeing – what can we learn from recent history and do better?
- Keeping up with training and CPD during lockdown
- Working differently to increase execution efficiency
- Constrained execution – maximise efficiency or constraining workforce?
- Best practises or innovation around work management, preparation, planning and scheduling
- How are suppliers creating tangible value for customers and/or the wider industry?
- How are Operators and Tier 1 Contractors supporting/enabling suppliers to implement value creation?
Book your place below:
Early bird rates end 31st October.
The links to join this event will be sent out in advance of the event.
Member rates apply to members of: SPE, EI, AXIS, IMechE, ICoTA, IMC, OGUK
Student rate applies to full time students only
All prices are inclusive of VAT
Any problems booking for this event, please contact Diane Wood email@example.com
Full payment of the event rate you have selected must be paid in advance of the event day or you will be asked for payment on registration. If payment is not received then you will not be granted entry to the conference.
We recognise that on occasions delegates will book onto events and subsequently find that they are unable to attend. In these situations we ask that delegates notify us of their need to cancel an event booking as soon as possible.
Our cancellation policy is as follows:
Please send cancellation details to the event organiser by email or by telephone.
Please inform the event organiser if you wish to send a replacement delegate, including their requirements (e.g. dietary, access etc). Please supply their full contact details so that any advance paperwork can be supplied directly to the replacement.
If you notify the organisers of your cancellation up to two weeks prior to the event, we will provide a full refund.
If you notify the organisers of your cancellation less than two weeks prior to the event the full cost will be payable and only delegate substitution will be allowed.
Where you have booked a place and do not attend without notifying the organisers of your cancellation the full fee will be payable.